Wednesday 18 July 2007

UNILAG

School has started in all its glory, from lecturers screaming for you to get out of their offices to lecturers sexually harassing you, girls looking like they just stepped out of glamour mag. My first week of school was tres wonderful, if I could say so myself.
I started the week off with my stalker giving me a present I didn’t want, he dropped it off at my house while I was at the cinema, you won’t believe how much of a nightmare returning it was, it was drama after drama.
My second wonderful moment was when a lecturer thought it would be appropriate to put his hand down my shirt, I was bewildered for a moment and then I started shouting at the man like he was my little brother, I told him to apologize which he did eventually, it was really sick.
But the highlight of the week, wait for it, wait for it, drum roll please, my phone got stolen right under my nose, it was too sad I couldn’t cry, one minute it was on the table, turn around for a second and then it just disappears. I’m not as upset over the phone as I am over my contacts.
Okay, so that was my week, I wonder what the rest of the semester brings, people please pray for me to get money to buy a phone ooo, being that I don’t have an aristo or a boyfriend, this lady is an independent woman who’s as broke as hell, I wasn’t anticipating this when I was doing all that shopping for school. Ciao

13 comments:

classybabe said...

That lecturer is a real perv!shameless man.
Sorry about ur phone,but that person was superfast sha

Anu boy said...

ha ha ha.... you left ur phone on your table and you are turning face abi??? wow!!! sorry luv and i can guess the phone was turned off,
oh yeah, lecturer put is hand down ya skirt, mehn, na wa oh, the guy get serious liver,
UNILAG mehn, i hail...
so them gals are killing it abi

psykotikdiva said...

@classybabe, the man is more than a perv sef,he's a bastard, as my friends said when my phone disappered, TIL(this is lagos), if you hear about the ridiculous ways they've stolen phones,u'll lawl so hard.
@anu, it was off ooo, the person was very sharp, they are killing it ooo, u know how it is when school just starts.

exschoolnerd said...

Madam u r in my school and u did not even holler at sumborri..i am so sorry bout ur fone...hope u get another one soon.

Ubong Da said...

Hey that was my school o!. No dish am too much sho gbo. I remember waiting over an hour to see my course adviser who was in his office with a fellow female student chatting rubbish. When the babe came out and I walked in he screamed on me to get out, that it was past his closing time. Arse hole meanwhile he had seen me waiting all day. Me wetin I fit talk apart from "Sorry Sir".

I have lots of gist about my days in UNILAG. Kai not the type you are thinking of. I was a virgin while in school O! so stop that line of thot. Maybe one day I would blog about them.

Jayn Sean said...

First time here.Hope i'm welcome.

I love this blog.Will pass by sometime...keep it coming!

Admin UD said...

Wow, what a week..pele o.

psykotikdiva said...

@Ex, yes ooo, we are in the same school, our mutual friend says u in english, we should hook up one of these days.
@ubong, i totally get you jo, u should blog about them, let me laff.
@jaybabe, thanks for stopping by, make sure you come back aite.
@ugo, tell me about it, thanks jare.

cinnamonqueen said...

what an eventful start. good luck with getting a new phone and the rest of the year.

Fo said...

wow wht a week...sori bout ur phone,had a two phones stolen at once,the other was two weeks old...along with ma id's nd stuff...takes long to get over it,but u will eventually...perves are the thing these days...just be careful sis...
xoxo

Femi Adeyemi said...

this post made me smile...esp the bit abt the fone..lol...hope u get another soon. nice entries...unilag alumni...xxx

NigeriaPolitricks.com said...

Ok, wetin d lecturer say him forget inside ur shirt. na im chalk or his handouts? dis naija lecturers are razz menh. lawl

BTW. Abeg continue to give us the school gist. we will be regular visitor here!

TDVA said...

aww i miss schl o...esp those beginning days of each semester when all the latest baffs are being released! ah, oppression wan kill person for that schl. sorry bout ur phone yeah, u'll get over it quickly if u get a better one!