Sunday 22 July 2007

STALKER RELOADED

This nigga is impossible, in my last post I said someone gave me a gift that was really hard to return, well, it was Mr. Stalker himself, he got me some nice pair of shoes but I knew that accepting it would be the end of me, I cant even start talking bout the drama that went down when I was trying to return the shit. The guy started with rejecting it is rejecting him and so forth, that even gave me more incentive to return it.
The guy has since been harassing me with phone calls and text messages which I neither pick up or reply, the sad thing is I have to see him in class everyday, graduation should hurry up and come ooo, let me highlight some texts I’ve gotten from Mr. Psychopath.
*Ever since I met u, I realized something, you’re my future wife and I’ve stopped looking for someone to share my life with*(how does someone you’ve rejected a million times come off with this shit)
*Thanks for the prayer, somehow I know you have prayed for me, I was ill and I’m feeling much better now. I am nothing without you, please keep the prayers coming, my wife. Thanks* (I was like this is one deluded son of a bitch, I had to reply this, my reply is next)
*You’re a fucking delusional lunatic, I don’t know how many times you need to get rejected to get it into your fucking head that I would never want you, please stop harassing me and I am not joking*. (In some peoples heads this would dissuade anyone, but not this guy, you won’t believe what he sent next)
How are you? You’re a delusioned (his typo) lunatic- a special way of saying I love you (what the f#$*), if you keep rejecting me, you keep reducing my life span- its destiny, I’m ill again.

People, this is what I’m being subjected to, keep in mind that these are just a few of the texts. I have no idea what to do, this guy is making me loose my mind, if this was Yankee, I would have gone to the police, but alas this na Lagos, I need help, someone please help me.
Saw transformers today, it was off the hook, everyone should see it.

15 comments:

Admin UD said...

Omg, you're really in deep shit. His type is apparently obsessed. Just tell him you're married or he reminds you of dead bodies :)

Ade said...

hey thanks for commenting on my blog. And BTW I finished from LAG too......well feel free to drop a line anytime. safe!

exschoolnerd said...

this is crazy..reminds me of my own wereh stalker...am scared for u oh..is dere no one u can report him to..so they can warn the lunatic.

psykotikdiva said...

@ugo, are you telling me, there are no words to use to convey the gravitation of my wahala(troubles),he met my ex when i was still wiv him and that one did not deter mr stalker.
@wavemaster, yea thanks 4 stopping by
@ex,i'm scared for myself too, ive told peeps to warn him but the nigga aint backing off.

Anu boy said...

LOL... laugh wan kill me, the text messages are so fucking hilarious.... as in i wan laugh die, anyhow, na small thing, come no lie, u sef like the shoes now, u for no mind wear am go that parry wey de come up abi.... lol,

Femi Adeyemi said...

haha..the stalker's lines are so lame..hw did he get ur number then..so what r u studying if i may ask..curiosity won't kill this cat...lmao..i am a scientist...see yah...definitely have to put a link to ur blog on my page..if thats ok with u?

psykotikdiva said...

@anu, the guy is a clown, in retrospect its funny but when its happening its damn scary,omo the boy used his life savings to buy the shoes ooo, the thing fine die.
@the genius within,very lame, he's in my class, so getting my number wld have been quite easy, all he needed to do was peek into someones fne,i'll email you to tell you what i'm studying(hpe ur email is on ur page), it may blow my cover,yea, put up the link.

Anonymous said...

Chei! Naija men dey sabi toast babe; what I call aggresive toasting...babe no gree their own, dem think say na the come hither sign be dat. always hoping against hope dat she will succumb some day.
maybe u need some confra boys to give am some small 'brushing'.
Na wahala you deh o, omo babe! lol!

Anonymous said...

wat a stalker!anywayz thanx for stopping by my page and d lil prayer u offered for my cousin

Femme said...

i don't think there is any thing to worry about if u are in lagos. if u were in oyibo land that one is another story. the guy would have bought his gun by now and made his bye bye video tape and sent it to cnn.
don't fear, some Nigerian men think we like this shit and that this is being persistent.
@ ugo daniels- telling the guy she is married might not work o. i had one stalker in school that said i couldnt fight it becos god told him i was going to be his wife. i begged the guy tire to leave me, told him i was engaged and it was to late. for where?
finally he called one night and i told him i was pregnant(a lie). the guy hung up imediatly , i was so happy but 5 mins later my phone rings again and he says- no problem God has a plan for the child in our lives.
im married now but he's still a pest, but thats all he'll be.(i hope)

Phantomwriter said...

Guys are so persistent...lol

jadedjune said...

why dont u buy a rat for him, and tell him that it reminds you of him and that he should take care of it for you.

yeah transformers is tooo baaadd!!!

eddiie said...

huh!!!

eddiie said...

nice ,engaging post...

Thirty + said...

*Thanks for the prayer, somehow I know you have prayed for me, I was ill and I’m feeling much better now. I am nothing without you, please keep the prayers coming, my wife. Thanks*

FORGET STALKING THIS DUDE IS SICK IN THE HEAD HONEST.

@Ugo your own is different lmao ha ha how far now still lmao

However, though Ugo's advice on the dead body thingy is a bit extreme it just might work"