Wednesday 1 August 2007

BLOGGING

I've been away for ten days (my internet went off and my parents travelled) and it seemed like forever, i'm officially a blog addict. Thank you all for the stalker advice, maybe I should just give him the location of this page, lol, I think I'm handling it though.I'm off to catch up on my fav blogs, I'll put something up later.
P.S. Working peeps please I need some advice, whats the proper way of requesting for sponsorship from a company for things like class dinners.

4 comments:

Anu boy said...

class dinner ko, class dinner ni..........
i do not know, meself de answer question wey u no direct to me, i am no working class person oh,

Admin UD said...

Great to have you back ;)

exschoolnerd said...

hey sweets u can send the recipe to emi_le_gan@yahoo.com Ill let u know how it went when i try it out.

psykotikdiva said...

anu boy, ure not serious
ugo thanks
ex im going to write it down and send it now.
this stupid blogger is not letting me post ooo.