Saturday 18 August 2007

TRAUMA

People, this sister is traumatized, you people wont believe it, right in front of my very eyes, it was horrible, it was gruesome, I started crying because that was all I could do.
It all started at a barbeque party earlier today, everyone was chilling, having a good time, but we all know naij boys now, a fight will always start.
A fight erupted between some guys outside, everyone was standing around waiting for punches to be thrown and it started and in less than two minutes one of the guys pulled out a knife and before anyone could shout yepa, he stabbed the guy in the side of his head, omo, the thing be like American film, everyone was silent for about 20 seconds and then the panic hit, there was a guy on the floor with blood gushing out of the side of his head.
The boys decided to rush him to the hospital and they asked to put him into the car of the guy who stabbed him, guess what the murafucker said, “his blood will get on my seats”, haaaaaaa, can you believe this nigga, after stabbing someone wont you be sober.
Well, the guy is okay for now, we are all praying he survives the night and as for the fool who stabbed him I hope he gets expelled knowing he won’t get any jail time since this is naij and he’s from a rich home.
People, your girl is traumatized, please pray for my boy oooh, ciao

10 comments:

LG said...

Awww I hope the stabbed guy will be alright. I pray that he is. I also pray they you get over your trauma. Amen.

Admin UD said...

wtf! with all these naija homeless dudes. Mahn, the thing don tire me O.

Anu boy said...

you don't say??? oh my... this is serious... kaiii, what tha fuck??? stab person, blood, uhmm, i am....

exschoolnerd said...

am sorry bout ur friend...I pray he gets better!!

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

which kain thing be this!!! hope hes okay sha!!!

TDVA said...

our prayers are with him.

flawsandall said...

OMG...are you kidding me?
Gosh
argggggggggggh
its for this reasson I hate naija
the lawlessness
the nonsense and ingredients
What de fuck
and the dude had the liver to say the blood would stain his seat

chai,ónly in naija.
sorry this story got me riled up

badderchic said...

Really hope he gets better, so noo one is doing anything about the 'stabber' abi? only in Naija, u should check out my latest entries all about the crap hapnin in out beloved country.
take it easy girl, u know u's strong.

Anonymous said...

hmm scary shit oh!

The Beads Factor said...

Meeeen! I shudder at the thought.
Well babes, please drop by @ my blog, I make beads.
Abby