Tuesday 30 October 2007

BLOGVILLE HELP!!!

Hey blogville, I’ve missed everyone. Finally I’m done with that place they call UNILAG, you guys can’t even imagine how happy I am, meanwhile, anyone who knows how to work the NYSC thing to Lagos should please holla at your girl ooo, I don’t want to go to Taraba or something like that, nyways let me give you guys small gist.
There’s this certain guy in my life right now, lets call him Dr., nyways I’ve known Dr for about two years now but we never had a real conversation till like last year and even after that we weren’t exactly friends. I had this little crush on Dr that started like a year ago or thereabout, he asked for my number one day and I was jumping up and down and screaming inside, when he called, I played it cool and he didn’t call again, I didn’t call either.
A few months ago, I called a friend to find out where he was, he told me it was Dr’s birthday and he was at Dr’s house, I went oh okay, give me his number let me send him a text. The next day I was at a neighbor’s barbeque, got bored and decided to give Dr a call, the conversation went something like this.

Psykotik: hi, is this Dr
Dr: yea: hey psykotik, got your text, thanks, was meaning to call you
Psykotik: yea, hope u had a nice birthday, so what’s going on with you
Dr: nothing really, what you doing right now
Pykotik: I’m at a neighbor’s barbeque
Dr: I’m not doing anything, should I come over
Psykotik: oh okay, no problem, u need directions?
Dr: nah, I know how to get there
Psykotik: see you soon then
Dr: I’ll be there in approximately 15mins (he has this thing for time)

Okay, I had no intentions when I called him, I was just bored, he came over and we talked and talked and talked, when we finally looked at the time it was almost 1am, we both went WOW, he had to run cus he had work in the morning, when he got home, he sent me a text saying it was nice hanging with me and that was the beginning.
He started coming over regularly, we couldn’t believe how much we clicked. After a while, the kissing and hugging began, then I started thinking, last I heard the nigga had a girlfriend but I didn’t know how to bring it up so I kept on living in bliss. We were constantly texting each other, talking and the feelings kept on growing.
I got drunk one day before he came to see me and when he came over, I spilled my guts, I talked about all the things I never dared say to him before and he also talked, when I woke up the next morning with a hangover the only part of the conversation I remembered was the fact that he said he had a girlfriend.
I’m really sad right now, since then things haven’t felt right obviously, I don’t know if I want to talk about it cause what is there to talk about, I really like him though and I don’t know where to go from here, I kind of tried to end it last week but it’s really hard and I miss him so much, I NEED ADVICE. The issues are he has a girlfriend, she doesn’t stay in Lagos though, his ex is someone I talk to, we aint friends but we have mutual friends, my ex is someone he talks to, kinda like the same situation I have with his ex. HELP!!!

7 comments:

Tinuke said...

He has a girl friend. There is no getting around this point. No matter how try to ignore it or justify it.

Sweetie,If you like him that much then let him go. If he likes you as much as you like him he will sort the situation out.

But the truth is that if he already has a babe and he is hooking up with you.......

Zahratique said...

woah! Thats quite a situation.but Tinuke is right, if he had a girlfriend and still fooled around wth you then maybe its not a good idea to be with him. Long distance relationships are a true test of trust. He wasnt being faithful with his girl, is he trustworthy enough for you?

exschoolnerd said...

hey u! happy for u..as per graduation...glad ur out of that hell hole...2 years more for me.....anyways like dey've all said..i know its friggin hard n we cnt rili understand unless we r in ur shoes..ur obviousl like him...but he has a girl?

ur worth more sweerie..u need sumone for u...if he really feels d same for u...like tinuke said..he'll sort out the situation n be with u!

missed u.

Admin UD said...

Twist of tales. (Un)fortunately, i'm toeing the line of previous bloggers. He's gat a girl so steer clear. I mean there are better dudes out there that are still single, ain't there! I smell trouble and you know naija babes can go to extreme lengths to protect their own!

NigeriaPolitricks.com said...

Ok, since y'all are dating outta the same friendship pool and all the exes are mutual friends and r all mixed up in the same messed up situation...why dont y'all (exes & all) just get together and have one big hookup...that will be just kewl! lawl!!
seriously tho', if u can only speak out when u'r drunk & can't deal with dude when u'r sober...then u got let that shyt go; u can't let ur emotions take the best of u when u can't function wit your head in a relationship. dude gotta lady!!!

Anu boy said...

okay.. Nice one on your graduation... Nothing do you madam, anyhow...

uhmm you and Dr... na wa oh... you need to be careful and all, cos things like this are always funny... anyhow sha, me i no know, cos na so you go dey with the guy and then you end up marrying him, but the way you guys are going about it aint right my dear...

YOU... YOU know, i know you

psykotikdiva said...

@everyone, thank you for the advice,i'll take it.
@naija politricks, u crazy, lol.
@anu boy, u can only speculate, u cant know for sure.