Friday 2 November 2007

MAN TROUBLE!!!

Thank you all for the advice, I’m actually taking it, it’s hard but there’s no point holding on to something that’s not mine right.
Went to school yesterday and they told us our project deadline is 12th, that’s less than a week away, this is after telling us we would have till the end of November, I hate these people for thinking they can be changing their minds like it doesn’t affect peoples lives, well, I got to step up my game, so my project will be done next week.
I have this friend who’s in a relationship with a guy who (u guessed it) has a girlfriend (this thing is going around these days). Anyway it started like this, the guy was chasing her for a while and at first she wasn’t interested but after a while, she relented. Apparently, at that time, he was having issues with his girl, his parents didn’t support the relationship being that they are both AS. The thing has been going up and down for a while, sometimes she’s happy and sometimes she’s sad. Some days back, while he was asleep, she checked his messages and she saw this, “I and girlfriend are going to the registry on November 10th, blah blah”. Apparently, they decided to do it without their parents consent, she didn’t say anything to him, she just went back to sleep, when she called to tell me, it was sounding like Nigerian film to me.
A day or two later, she had this conversation with him,

Girl: what you doing on your birthday (November 10th)
Boy: I don’t know, nothing really
Girl: you sure
Boy: yea
Girl: I heard you are getting married on your birthday
Boy: where did you hear that from?
Girl: somewhere
Boy: I was supposed to but I’ve changed my mind but I haven’t told her yet

He then proceeded to explain to her that the girl is actually SS and the only reason he wanted to go through with it was cause of guilt and they talked and talked. I don’t know if she should believe him, what I told her though was that we should wait and see what happens on November 10th and then they can go from there. What do you guys think???

8 comments:

Bubbles said...

I think that's some serious bullshit. He needs to pick one girl. Why should ur friend be hanging around until he makes up his mind. Obviously, he doesn't want her bad enough. If he did, she would know.

TDVA said...

i dont even know what to say cos it all sounds totally crazy to me.

but i think ur girl needs to chill, tell him to take care of his business and then remember her number when all the drama is over. in the meantime she should find something to engage herself with while she tries to forget about him cos she doesnt need such a weak man in her life.

i hope i helped.

N.I.M.M.O said...

Gen-gen. Real man trouble. Serious Naija home video. Nollywood stylee.

Just tell your friend to run.

If a man can abandon a girlfriend because she's SS AFTER he had agreed to marry her (for guilt he says) and even fixed a date for the wedding, I dont see what else he cannot do.

As it is, your friend is an accessory to the 'crime' itself and he would use it against her in the event that she decides to go with him and same thing happens to her.

So things like this still happen?

Nimmo

Admin UD said...

Absolute BS. Your girlfriend should wake up and smell the coffee. Dude ain't ready to settle down yet. What ararnt nonsense :(

Anonymous said...

i cant believe u or here are actually askin what ppl think.. omo this one is very obvious oh... litter his ass.. whyever would she get into a relationship with a dude with a girl or at least not break it off the moment she finds out?

An-Igbo-Dude said...

guilt is the worst excuse for agreeing to marry someone

the marriage would never last anyway if the decision was based on guilt

Unknown said...

first of...thanks for stopping by :) ...i lost all that weight but cutting down on all the sweet things that I am addicted to....

about ur friend......lmao

she needs to snap out of that shit for real....that happened to 2 of my friends...and those guys are married now and my friends (yup u guessed right) very single at the moment...

She needs to move on and what makes her think that if he makes her "the one" he would not cheat on her with someone else

Mz. Dee said...

Lyk bubbles.. i fink datz sum crious bullshyt.. altho i can understand why d guy is feelin sumhw bout ditchin the SS chick..
Gist us wat happenz abeg!