Sunday 10 June 2007

THE BEGINNING OR IS IT THE END

I’m not a troubled girl, believe me, in fact, if you met me, you’d think I was one of the happiest people in the world. 8 months ago, my world came crashing down, the love of my life left me, this may seem trivial to you but to me it was like my world had just crumbled. I went from child to adult with this person, he was my first everything, I went to him for everything, he was part of me, he was the most important thing in my life after God and family, and it all came crashing down one day. We had been having problems for about a year and after a while, he just couldn’t do it anymore, he felt you shouldn’t have to work so hard to be happy. I cried, no wailed for days, weeks, and months and that’s when the trouble really started. I didn’t think it would be too hard to move on, when I had a man I had so many guys chasing after me, it was crazy, but now those men were nowhere to be found, it’s not like I haven’t had toasters but they are few, far between and not ideal. My self confidence has taken a nose dive, I don’t look at myself in the mirror anymore cause I hate what I see, its funny cause I used to think I was as hot as beyonce but my mind doesn’t work like that anymore. Everyone says I’m so independent, they wish they could be as self sufficient as I am, but I’m not independent, I need someone o tell me I’m beautiful, someone to tell me they care and they would always be there for me, someone to tell me they love me, just someone who would ask me how I’m doing and really care about my answer. It just hasn’t been my year, I realized a few things about life and people, I lost a few friends but that will be in my next post. Ciao.

11 comments:

Anu boy said...

uhmm.... from your story, i don't think i know you oh, anyhow... its all good

Anu boy said...

8months ago and you are still sulking? anyhow... you are beautiful, i care about you and i definately love you....

exschoolnerd said...

Weird choice for a blogname but me like!!!

thnx for stopping by my side.totaly appreciate it..i feel ur pain.been there..take heart sweets ull be alright..welcome to blogville.

classybabe said...

I know it's a cliche but the wounds will heal with time,some of us take longer than others.I should know!
Welcome to blogville

psykotikdiva said...

@Ex-thanks for stoping by, always read your blog,its really interesting.
@Classybabe-thanks for stopping by, i hope the wounds will heal with time.

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

not to late to say welcome to blogsville!!!

monie said...

Welcome to my world sweetie. A couple of months ago, I felt like I'd trademarked 'heart ache' 'cos thats all I felt. I didn't think I'd ever get over the depression that hit me when my ex and I broke up... After 3 and a half years, we called it quits last summer, and for the following 5 or 6 MONTHS, I sunk into depression like I'd never had to deal with before...

It gets easier... (note that I didn't say better).. with time. Keep your head up sweetie.. You'll be fine. :-)

Welcome to the blog world!

psykotikdiva said...

@36 inches of brown legs, thanks a lot for dropping by.
@monie, thanks for dropping by, its really cool that theres someone that can relate,it feels like i threw 6 years of my life away

Fluffycutething said...

Hey babes,

I feel your pain...

Still passing through my period of pain and hurt from a broken relationship...

Like Monie said it does get easier dear

So be strong!!!

psykotikdiva said...

@fluffycutething, thanks o, im still trying to move past it, thanks for stopping by.

O.šeyï said...

o my gosh... we are blog twins! My relationship didnt last that long but i'm having the same issues. He loves me he loves me not. I get the same remarks... oh o.šeyï life is just great for you. You are so strong... NOT! I miss him every single day and i've tried to stay away but its hard. I am not taking it well at all... keep me posted on how you do. Its not been 8months for me but i can see myself in the same predicament 8months from now.